Welcome to the first Adventure Jerky – Fuel for the Journey blog. In this first blog, we are going to lay out some items about the Adventure blog contest. We would like to hear how you are doing with your new adventures. It could be starting a new career, discovering a sense of purpose, studying abroad, going back to school, volunteering, taking a vacation or unique trip. Write up a brief scenario of your adventure and provide a photo. It’s that easy to enter.
Here are a couple of guidelines for entering the blog contest:
- Original, current example about your adventure (try to keep it to 500 words or less)
- Photo attached is allowed, by doing so gives Adventure Jerky the rights to use on this site. Person submitting image assumes any/all copyright challenges that may arise.
- No Purchase necessary and does not enhance chance of winning
- No advertising (but you can share how your business is doing)
- No Foul language
- You won’t see your blog immediately – it will be reviewed by a panel of judges
- Void where prohibited
Monthly winners will be selected by a panel of judges. Winners will get some really cool prizes like leather writing journals, books, jerky samples and more.
If your adventure is in stages you can share your stages but only one entry per month will be allowed to be judged.
To enter all you have to do is click here to get started on your next adventure and upload your entry.